Club 93.7 is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
Club 93.7 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Want to listen? Just ask Alexa!
Setting up Club 93.7 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for Club 93.7. Tap on the station logo to get to the Club 93.7 skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the Club 93.7 skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, Club 93-7.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email to email@example.com