Kendrick Lamar, Mozzy, Travis Scott and More Featured on ‘Black Panther: The Album’
The Black Panther soundtrack was already shaping up to be a great album and now with the reveal of the full tracklist, hype for the album is at an all-time high.
Set to release on Feb. 9, Black Panther: The Album is heavy on hip-hop guest appearances, including features from Kendrick Lamar, Mozzy, Travis Scott, ScHoolboy Q, 2 Chainz, Swae Lee, Vince Staples, Ab-Soul, Anderson. Paak, Jay Rock, Future and more.
Along with his appearances on the soundtrack, Kendrick is also responsible for producing the project. “Marvel Studios’ Black Panther is amazing, from its cast to its director," said K. Dot. "The magnitude of this film showcases a great marriage of art and culture. I'm truly honored to contribute my knowledge of producing sound and writing music alongside Ryan [Coogler] and Marvel's vision."
Check out the Black Panther: The Album tracklist and album cover below.
Black Panther: The Album Tracklist
1. "Black Panther" feat. Kendrick Lamar
2. "All the Stars" feat. Kendrick Lamar and SZA
3. "X" feat. ScHoolboy Q, 2 Chainz and Saudi
4. "The Ways" feat. Khalid and Swae Lee
5. "Opps" feat. Vince Staples and Yugen Blakrok
6. "I Am" feat. Jorja Smith
7. "Paramedic!" SOB x RBE
8. "Bloody Waters" feat. Ab-Soul, Anderson. Paak and James Blake
9. "King's Dead" feat. Jay Rock, Kendrick Lamar, Future and James Blake
10. "Redemption Interlude"
11. "Redemption" feat. Zacari and Babes Wodumo
12. "Seasons" feat. Mozzy, Sjava and Reason
13. "Big Shot" feat. Kendrick Lamar and Travis Scott
14. "Pray for Me" feat. The Weeknd and Kendrick Lamar
See Photos of Kendrick Lamar's Different Looks Over the Years