Eminem Setting Records?
Eminem is on the verge of becoming the first artist to have the year's best-selling album twice since Nielsen/SoundScan started tracking sales for Billboard in 1991.
With just three weeks to go in the chart year, Eminem's "Recovery" has a solid lead as the year's best-selling album. His third album, "The Eminem Show", was the best-seller in 2002.
"Recovery" has sold 3,146,000 copies since it dropped in June. That's almost as many copies as last year's champ, Taylor Swift's "Fearless", sold in the entire year (3,217,000).
Here are the 10 albums that have sold the most copies so far this year:
1. Eminem, Recovery, 3,146,000
2. Lady Antebellum, Need You Now, 2,934,000
3. Taylor Swift, Speak Now, 2,348,000
4. Justin Bieber, My World 2.0, 2,147,000
5. Lady Gaga, The Fame, 1,528,000
6. Susan Boyle, The Gift, 1,363,000
7. Sade, Soldier Of Love, 1,287,000
8. Drake, Thank Me Later, 1,211,000
9. Usher, Raymond V Raymond, 1,157,000
10. The Black Eyed Peas, The E.N.D., 1,088,000