Happy Thanksgiving – Don’t Deep Fry Your Turkey [Video]
An Illinois man deep-fried his leg while he was trying to cook some Thanksgiving turkeys. He was cooking 25 turkeys for an event at a country club when he tripped and spilled over 7 gallons of scalding hot oil on his leg.
No word on how the turkeys turned out.
Subscribe to Club 93.7 on
The Department of Homeland Security has issued a warning to American’s: be careful if you’re using a deep fryer to cook your turkey this Thanksgiving.
They’ve released a video about the importance of completely thawing the turkey before dropping it in the fryer and making sure it’s outside and a safe distance from buildings.
Never use fryers on a wooden deck or in a garage.