Lear Hiring 400 Full Time Workers In Flint
Get your resume ready because Lear Corporation is looking to fill 400 full time workers at their new Flint plant.
The Lear Corp Flint seat manufacturing plant opened in April of this year, and currently employs about 200 people. The first job fair they held about a year ago at Mott drew in nearly 2,000 people, so prepare for a lot of competition.
This round of hiring won't be a job fair style like the last one, this time around it will be a resume drop off. The resume drop off times and location are listed below.
- January 3rd thru 5th at 902 E. Hamilton Flint from 8am to 4pm both days.
If you are not able to drop off your resume during that time, you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org after January 5th.
The jobs are on the seat assembly line and starting pay is $13.85 an hour. There is a $.30 cent shift incentive for second and third shift workers. The jobs also include medical, dental, and vision benefits along with vacation and 401K options after a probationary period.
There are a few things that you should be prepared for before dropping off your resume. Make sure you have, or are able to do the following things.
- High school diploma or GED
- Available to work any shift including weekends and overtime
- Complete online personality test
- Complete pre-employment physical
- Lift, carry, and move heavy objects including standing for long periods of time
- Operate pneumatic tools
- Pass a background check along with a drug test
If you can check all of those boxes, you should definitely get your resume together. This is a great opportunity to secure a good job right here in Flint.