Michigan Families Need To Watch Out For A Toxic Weed In Our Area Called ‘Giant Hogweed’ [Video]
Giant Hogweed is a toxic invasive weed that has been found recently in Michigan, and just touching the weed can cause blindness.
Ruth Spencer did a report about Giant Hogweed popping up Michigan, and just how dangerous it can be if it comes in contact with bare skin.
Watch the report by Ruth, and make sure you keep a close eye out for the toxic weed as Summer approaches.
If you do find any Giant Hogweed, you are encouraged to contact the Michigan Invasive Plant Council. Under no circumstances should you touch the weed, but if you do, you should see your doctor immediately.