Michigan Man’s House Explodes After Trying To Light Water Heater
The man attempted to light his water heater in his house when the explosion happened.
A Northern Michigan man is recovering from injuries sustained when he attempted to light his water heater.
Osceola County police say the trailer exploded leaving the windows blown out and the front door was found yards away from the house.
The man is currently recovering after being released from the hospital.
Experts say if you are dealing with a faulty water heater DO NOT attempt to fix it yourself.