Snakebite Victims Friend Refuses To Suck Venom Out Of His Testicle
Imagine having to answer “natures call” in the middle of the night, outside in the outback of Australia.
That’s exactly what happened to Jackson Scott a few days ago, only things didn’t go exactly as planned.
As he was finishing up a deadly Tiger Snake latched on to his testicle! Luckily his best friend was there to suck out the poison right?
WRONG! Scott’s friend, Roddy Andrews, refused to suck the poison out, and instead drove him 40 minutes to the nearest hospital.
Scott recalled the night it all happened with The Daily Telegraph.
“I went into the garden at four in the morning after a night in the pub to save flushing the toilet because water is precious in the outback. Just as I finished and was about to tuck everything safely away, it bit me. I had my pants around my knees when I hobbled into Roddy’s bedroom. My heart was racing and I was hallucinating.
Luckily the two made it to the hospital in time, and Scott will fully recover. The real question is will he ever trust his best friend again?