Crying with Santa is now in the finals — vote is now on!
Here’s what you need to know:
- You must be a Club Insider to vote. If you are not — click here to sign up. It doesn’t cost anything, it’s free, we won’t bother you and you can enter a bunch of really cool exclusive online contests and get extra chances to win most of our on-air contests. It’s a win-win basically
- Each Club Insider is allowed one vote per household, every six hours
- The voting ends and a winner will be crowned at 12p on Friday, December 20th
- Anyone that posts mean or insulting comments about the other contestants may be disqualified
- Click here for other contest details and here for our official contest rules, all of which are in play here
- It is normal for the percentage of the vote your child holds to go up and down drastically, do not email us about this
- If you do have an issue (and only if it is a real problem), please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the only way to ensure that we know about your problem. Posting on our Facebook page and in the comment section on our website may be overlooked. Just email us if you have problems… it will be much less of a headache that way. Also, be specific. Please don’t assume we know exactly which kid is yours, etc.
- Have fun!