St. Paddy’s Beer Fest and 1/2 K Draft Dash
- $30 for 1/2K Draft Dash and beer fest, $20 for beer fest only
- Flint Farmers' Market
- 300 E First St, Flint, MI 48502 United States
Kick off your St Paddy's on Friday with the 1/2K Draft Dash and St Paddy's Beer Fest at the Flint Farmers' Market! The event kicks off with the highly dramatic 1/2K Draft Dash in the parking lot of the Flint Farmers' Market. Those who can handle all 1,640 feet will be rewarded with a full beer and early entry into the beer festival!
The St Paddy's Beer Fest takes place inside the Flint Farmers' Market and will feature new beers to sample, some traditional beers, food vendors, and Irish entertainment.
ORDER YOUR TICKETS BY MARCH 1ST TO RECEIVE A FREE T-SHIRT!
The St Paddy's 1/2K Draft Dash and Beer Fest is presented by SERVPRO of Northwest Genesee County and Fenton. Also made possible in part by Guinness, Dort Federal Credit Union, YaEatYet?, and Tasty Layers.
List O' Beers inside the Beer Fest
- Guinness Blonde
- Bud / Bud Light
- Bell's Brewing: Lager
- Bell's Brewing: Oarsman
- Bell's Brewing: Oatsmobile
- Founder's Brewing: Rubeaus
- Founders Brewing: Azacca
- Founder's Brewing: Solid Gold
- Arbor Brewing: Euchre Pilsner
- Arbor Brewing: Strawberry Blonde
- Arbor Brewing: Buzzsaw IPA
- Rochester Mills Brewing: Rochester Red
- Rochester Mills Brewing: Raspberry Radler
- Rochester Mills Brewing: Juice Bigalow
- Blakes' Ciders: Grizzly Pear
- Blakes' Ciders: Tonic
- Blakes' Ciders: El Chavo
- Perrin Brewing: 98 Problems
- Perrin Brewing: Light Lager
- Perrin Brewing: No Problems IPA
- Petoskey Brewing: Horney Monk
- Petoskey Brewing: Jucy NE Style IPA
- Petoskey Brewing: Mind's Eye IPA