Fat Joe and Remy Ma Share ‘Plata O Plomo’ Album Tracklist, Release Date
Plata O Plomo is 12 tracks long and features guest appearances from the likes of Kent Jones, The-Dream, Ty Dolla $ign, BJ The Chicago Kid, Sevyn Streeter and RySoValid. French Montana and Infrared are also featured on the album's hit single "All the Way Up," which was one of 2016's best rap songs. The track received ultimate validation when it was nominated for two trophies at the 2017 Grammy Awards.
XXL recently caught up with Remy to hear her feelings on the two nominations. “It was just so amazing. Just to see all your hard work and your determination and…we did the BET Awards, we won that, the Soul Train [Awards], and we won that. But you know, the AMAs, they didn’t nominate us,” Remy says. “So to actually get nominated by the Grammys, which is like, you know, it’s like the Oscars of music, is just like very humbling, and just, I can’t explain how I feel now…I’m smiling for no reason at all.”
Hopefully, Remy and Joey Crack can earn a Grammy nomination for Best Rap Album a year frm now. The project is set to drop on Feb. 10, 2017. You can check out the tracklist for Plata O Plomo below.
Fat Joe and Remy Ma's Plata O Plomo tracklist
1. "Beast" feat. Elley
2. "Swear To God" feat. Kent Jones
3. "Spaghetti" feat. Kent Jones
4. "All the Way Up" feat. French Montana & Infrared
5. "How Can I Forget" feat. Kent Jones
6. "How Long (Interlude)"
7. "Say Yes" feat. Sevyn Streeter & BJ The Chicago Kid
8. "Heartbreak" feat. The-Dream
9. "Cookin" feat. French Montana & RySoValid
10. "Money Showers" feat. Ty Dolla $ign
11. "Too Quick" feat. Kingston
12. "Dreaming" feat. Stephanie Mills
Here Are the 50 Best Hip-Hop Projects of 2016