Here’s How You Can Win Tonights Record Setting Mega-Millions Lottery Jackpot
Mega-Millions Lottery officials think that with last minute ticket sales, this could be the biggest jackpot ever, and we have some tips that will help you win all that money.
The $586 Million dollar jackpot is the second biggest in history, but that number could easily reach the $656 Million mark that set the record last year. When the jackpot gets this big, more people play and that increases the chances of someone winning. In fact it’s expected that between 65 and 75 percent of the 259 million possible number combinations will be in play when the numbers are drawn.
So how can YOU win? Well nobody can guarantee a lottery win, but the tips below can definitely increase your odds.
- Odds of winning the jackpot are 1 in 195 Million
- You’re 251 times more likely to be hit by lightning.
You are more likely to die from all of the following than you are to win tonight’s drawing: be hit by a falling coconut, be blown up by fireworks, or be eaten by flesh-eating bacteria.
SO YOU’RE SAYING THERE’S A CHANCE?!
There is a book called ‘Brain Trust‘ where 93 scientists gave some advice on how to improve your chances of winning.
- Pick the most unpopular numbers. Avoid, for example, numbers thought to be “lucky,” such as 7, 13, 23 and 32.
- Don’t pick the number 1. It’s on about 15 percent of all tickets.
- Do pick the “especially overlooked” number 46.
The main thing to remember if you win . . . is your good friend Clay. Seriously. Good luck.