How To Win $550 Million In The Powerball Jackpot
Want to win $550 Million in Saturday’s Powerball drawing? Well the odds are unbelievably against you, but here are a few tips that could swing things your way.
- About 80 percent of players don’t choose their own Powerball number.
- Odds of winning the jackpot are 1 in 195 Million
- You’re 251 times more likely to be hit by lightning.
You are more likely to die from all of the following than you are to win tonight’s drawing: be hit by a falling coconut, be blown up by fireworks, or be eaten by flesh-eating bacteria.
SO YOU’RE SAYING THERE’S A CHANCE?!
There is a book called ‘Brain Trust‘ where 93 scientists gave some advice on how to improve your chances of winning.
- Pick the most unpopular numbers. Avoid, for example, numbers thought to be “lucky,” such as 7, 13, 23 and 32.
- Don’t pick the number 1. It’s on about 15 percent of all tickets.
- Do pick the “especially overlooked” number 46.
The cold hard fact is that you probably won’t win. If you can buy your ticket with that in your mind, then you are already miles ahead of the rest of the pack. Good luck, and if you win . . . maybe we could hang out or something!