Jay Critch’s ‘Hood Favorite’ Mixtape Features Offset, French Montana and Fabolous
Fresh off performing at Power 105.1's 2018 Powerhouse earlier this week, Brooklyn rapper Jay Critch has something special in store for his fans. He will be dropping his new mixtape, Hood Favorite, on Friday (Nov. 2).
The rhymer shared the release date and tracklist for his upcoming tape on social media. "HOOD FAVORITE 11/2 Are you ready?," he wrote on twitter.
The "Thousand Ways" artist's cover art features Critch holding his hand up to his face with a ring on his pointer finger and an iced-out watch on his wrist. There is also a street sign that reads "Jay St" and "Critch Av."
The 12-track tape also features production from the best of the best. A Lau, Tony Seltzer, Chulo, Jamz, CashMoneyAP, Laron, Stats and Harry Fraud have all helped with production on the project.
Last year, the Brooklyn rapper revealed in a conversation with XXL for The Break that Fabolous is an artist that inspires him. It feels like a full circle moment that Critch teams up with Fab and French Montana for the track "Try It." Critch shows off his ability to keep up with the big dogs on the forthcoming song.
Check out Jay Critch's Hood Favorite mixtape tracklist and production credits below. Be sure to cop the tape on Nov. 2.
Jay Critch's Hood Favorite Mixtape Tracklist and Production Credits
1. "Smutty" (Produced by A Lau and Tony Seltzer)
2. "Way It Is" (Produced by Chulo)
3. "Ego" (Produced by Jamz)
4. "Quicker" featuring Offset (Produced by CashMoneyAP)
5. "Resort" (Produced by Laron)
6. "Try It" featuring French Montana and Fabolous (Produced by Harry Fraud)
7. "Brown Hair" (Produced by Laron)
8. "Replace" (Produced by Jamz)
9. "Peso" (Produced by Chulo)
10. "Hustle Music" (Produced by Chulo)
11. "Real Alcoholic" (Produced by Stats)
12. "Everlasting" (Produced by Laron)
See 63 Hip-Hop Artists Who've Gone Gold in 2018