Flint Firebirds Host Pucks Four Paws Event on Friday
The Firebirds are hosting an event to benefit the Genesee County Humane Society.
It is so awesome to not only see the Flint Firebirds back in action but also to see them hosting awesome events for the family at their home games. After more than a year of the arena sitting empty, seeing action in the seats again is a great thing for Flint.
Their game on Friday, November 12th will be an action-packed event for sure. The Firebirds will host an event called Pucks Four Paws that will benefit the Genesee County Humane Society. It is also game three of the I-75 Divide Cup Series against the Saginaw Spirit.
What can fans expect at Puck Four Paws Night?
Pack up the family pooch and head to Dort Financial Center to see the Firebirds in action. Here is what you can expect at the game:
- The first 300 fans in attendance will receive a free dog leash.
- The first 100 dogs in attendance will get a free Firebirds dog bandana.
- Dog seating will be in sections 16,17, 18, and 19 only.
- Bring a minimum $10 donation for the Genesee County Humane Society and get a free ticket for your dog.
- Donations of dog/puppy food, cat/kitten food, cleaning supplies, laundry supplies, and dog/cat toys will be accepted.
- The dog relief area will be located outside behind section 14.
- The in-arena music and announcements will not be as loud as normal to be easier on the dog's ears.
Get the complete rundown of Pucks Four Paws Night here.
Source: Flint Firebirds
MORE: Unique Pets You Can Legally Own In Michigan