Exciting NASCAR Street Race Just a Short Drive from Michigan This July
When it comes to fans, NASCAR has some of the best in the world. And, with NASCAR having such a limited number of drivers to root for, the fans can be absolutely diehard when it comes to their favorite.
Good news for those diehard racing fans, as there is an upcoming NASCAR race coming nearby, just a short drive (depending on where in the state you live) from Michigan.
NASCAR Chicago Street Race Weekend
Soon, thousands of fans will be filling their gas tanks (and probably coolers) in preparation for the NASCAR Chicago Street Race Weekend this upcoming July.
Their website describes the race as a totally new way to experience NASCAR races. There will also be a ton of live entertainment, autograph & photo opportunities, and lots of food options.
What To Expect on Saturday
Saturday: July 1st - NASCAR Xfinity Series - The Loop 121
Join the rising stars of NASCAR as they take to the track for a 55-lap (121 mile) NASCAR Xfinity Series Race. The day's 'breakdown' is as follows:
- Gates open at 9am
- Practice: 10:00am -10:50am - NASCAR Xfinity Series
- Qualifying: 11:00am - 12:00pm - NXS
- Practice: 12:30pm - 1:20pm - NASCAR Cup Series
- Qualifying: 1:30pm - 2:30pm - NCS
- The Black Crowes pre-race concert: Time TBA
- Driver Introductions: 3:30pm
- The Loop 121 NASCAR Xfinity Series Race - 4:00pm
- Post-race concert with The Chainsmokers - Time TBA
What to Expect on Sunday
Sunday, July 2nd - NASCAR Cup Series - The Grant Park 220
- Gates open at 9:00am
- Miranda Lambert w/ Charley Crocket Pre-Race concert: Time TBA
- Driver Introductions: 4:00pm
- The Grant Park 220: NASCAR Cup Series - 4:30pm
- Victory Lane Celebration: Time TBA
For information on different levels of seating for the event, you can find that here. And don't forget to have a great time!