Best Kids Programs on Amazon Prime
Here's another list that you will want to hold on to because it can help now and in the future. Parents you are always looking for programs that can entertain and also teach your kids, especially if they aren't in school. Just a note that you need Amazon Prime to access these shows unless otherwise noted.
- Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood - this is a great show for kids especially if you are missing Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood (Mr. Rogers is also available on Amazon)
- Horrible Histories - this is rated as one of the best UK kids shows ever, it not only teaches kids but also does it in a fun way. It is also rated as a great kids show for adults.
- Dora The Explorer - This is one of the most famous kids show and Amazon has access to all the episodes.
- The Sticky & Dirty Show - They're a dynamic of a backhoe and a garbage truck that are full of resourcefulness that learn when things don't go as expected, asking "what if" can lead to success. This is an Amazon original and has over 5,000 reviews of 5 stars.
- Tumble Leaf - another Amazon Original series but aimed at preschoolers, according to the Amazon description it is set in a whimsical land where a small blue fox named Fig plays each day and discovers adventure, friendship and love around every bend in the path.
- Lost in Oz - an Amazon original that is basically the old movie as it follows twelve-year-old Dorothy Gale and her trusty dog Toto in their search for Glinda the Good in the hope that she can send them home to Kansas.
- Sid the Science Kid - This is one of the top rated shows as well and is also an award-winning PBS educational animated television series. If you are looking to get your kids to learn a little before they start school this is a perfect show as it uses comedy and music to promote exploration, discovery and science readiness among pre-schoolers.
- Some other big time kids shows are also available on Amazon like Sesame Street, Baby Einstein, and Mr Rogers' Neighborhood.
You can see more great Amazon kids programs you can see them here.