Stephen King Movie Fans Can Turn Their Screams Into Cash
I will admit it right now, I am one huge Stephen King fan!
Maybe it's because I feel this kinda kindered spirit vibe with him since we both went to the University of Maine in Orono, and studied English. It actually wasn't unusual to see Mr. King himself around campus, usually plotting out his next story since most of his books have some type of Maine or New England reference. And yes, it's true, his home just outside Bangor really does have bats on the iron fence that surrounds it, and was always fun to check-out at Halloween. .
King undoubtedly is truly one of the great minds when it come to giving us the scares, and sleepless nights, and now someone wants to pay you to jump out of your skin while watching 13 Stephen King movies. Watch the selection of Stephen King's most chilling novels by Halloween, and you'll have a chance to earn $1300.
How it Works
USDish is putting you to the task, and according to their website you'll have a few projects during your binge watching session. During the process, you will need to tell them how everything’s going. How’s your heart rate during the scary scenes? Which movie’s your favorite or least favorite? Are you watching these flicks alone or bringing a friend along so you can have night terrors together? Sounds pretty simple right?
Here's what you'll be watching:
- Carrie (original or 2013 remake)
- Children of the Corn
- It (original or 2017 remake)
- It: Chapter Two
- The Mist
- Pet Sematary (original or 2019 remake)
- Salem's Lot
- The Shining
- Doctor Sleep
You will need to be 18 years or older and a US citizen or permanent resident to apply. Just click the link and tell them why you’re the perfect victim and what you hope to gain from this experience (aside from the $1,300, of course), and this dream—or nightmare job—could be yours!
If chosen you will be set up with all you need to get your scare on:
- Don’t worry about tracking down these horror flicks; the movie are on them!
- You'll get a survival kit with a blanket, popcorn, candy, and some Stephen King paraphernalia to set the stage for what is sure to be a terrifying experience.
- They will provide a Fitbit to help you track your heart rate during some of the more intense scenes.
- Once you watch all 13 movies and log your report, they will pay you $1,300! Spend it how you want.
To get registered for the best scary job around click here.