Have You Started Your Christmas Shopping Yet? Many People Have
It’s 100 in Flint this July and while most people are just trying to cope with the heat, some are actually hitting the air conditioned malls to get a jump on their Christmas shopping!
It’s hard to believe for a person like myself who is usually in a store on Christmas Eve, but a new survey shows that some people are actually Christmas shopping RIGHT NOW!
Based on the survey:
• 13 percent of Americans have already started shopping for the holidays.
• 17 percent plan to take advantage of Christmas in July sales.
• 11 percent said they shop year-round for holiday gifts.
• Almost a quarter who have children younger than 6 said they have already done at least some shopping
• 15 percent said they have bought most of their presents, and 4 percent said they are completely finished.
• 36 percent won’t start on their holiday lists until September
• 21 percent said they’ll wait until November