An assistant teacher was able to save a student from choking on a coin, and it was all caught on tape. The bus surveillance camera shows the boy struggling to breathe after putting a coin in his mouth and struggling to breathe. The boy accidentally swallowed the coin, and after another student alerted the teacher she gave him the Heimlich maneuver.

This is so terrifying watching. I choked on a jawbreaker when I was 12 and I'll never forget the feeling. Luckily my step mom was around to dislodge the candy by giving me the Heimlich maneuver, but those were the scariest 30 seconds of my life. This assistant teacher deserves to be honored for saving this boy.

More From Club 93.7