Cedar Point Announces Plans for 150th Anniversary in 2021
Since the 150th Anniversary was postponed due to COVID last year, Cedar Point is trying again this year.
Cedar Point is ready to hold its 150th Anniversary Celebration this year! After having to cancel most of the season last year due to COVID, the park has rescheduled many events for 2021.
Here is what they have planned for the 150th Anniversary so far for 2021:
- The Ticket of a Lifetime has returned. Cedar Point is planning on giving away a total of 150 Tickets of a Lifetime. Last year they gave away 47 and the rest will be given away each day at the park between June 26th and August 15th. The Ticket of a Lifetime gives you and three of your friends free lifetime admission to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores.
- Snake River Expedition. New for 2021, park-goers can embark on one of Trapper Dan's riverboats for a new adventure. Visitors will help the crew complete a secret mission by smuggling valuable bounty to safer waters.
- Celebrate 150 Spectacular. This nighttime parade features over 100 performers and illuminated floats cruising down the Main Midway each night. The finale of the Celebrate 150 Spectacular is an epic street party with performances, dancing, pyrotechnics, and music in Celebration Plaza.
- Anniversary Eats & Treats. Take time to check out the best food from the new French Quarter Confections, The Mac Shack, Corral, The Roost, C.P. Juice Co., The Wild Turnip, and Taste of the Point food tour.
- Legacy Walk. To celebrate 150 years, Cedar Point is giving you a chance to purchase and customize a brick to be installed at Legacy Walk.
I am really looking forward to checking out the 150th celebration this year. I have been going to Cedar Point for my entire life and can't wait to get back there.
Source: Cedar Point
The 100 Best Places to Live in the Midwest