Drive Through Coronavirus Testing Two Times A Week From Hamilton Community Health
Hamilton Community Health has started doing drive through Coronavirus testing twice a week in Flint.
Hamilton made the announcement on Facebook earlier this week that Tuesday's and Thursday's would be the testing days. Testing happens at the North Pointe Clinic on 5710 Clio Rd from 9am to 4:30pm every Tuesday and Thursday. There are a few things that you need to know before going to the testing location. Hamilton laid out the requirements on their Facebook page, but you can get more details on their website.
The main things you need to remember before going to get tested are:
- Call to schedule an appointment, the number is 810-406-4019
- You must have a testing order to get tested. They can be obtained from your primary care physician, or through Hamilton.
- Do NOT leave your vehicle.
- Bring your ID and insurance cards
- When testing is done, exit the parking lot. A rep from Hamilton will contact you.
If you have more questions, call the number listed above and someone from Hamilton Community Health will be able to assist you.