Flint Registry Hosts Sign Up Day For Flint Water Crisis Five Year Anniversary
Today marks five years since Flint switched the water source to the Flint River starting the Flint Water Crisis.
While some improvements have been made, our city is still very much dealing with the Flint Water Crisis. That's why the Flint Registry was started, to help identify people that need help, and connect them with the people that can help.
The Flint Registry is hosting a massive sign up day to mark the 5th anniversary of the Flint Water Crisis at multiple locations across Flint today. The registry sign up happens today from 10am to 8pm at the following locations. You can get more information at the sign up day Facebook page here.
- Flint City Hall 10 am - 4 pm
- Greater Holy Temple 10 am - 2 pm
- Flint Registry Offices @ Michigan State University College of Human Medicine 11 am - 7:30 pm
- Latinx Technology & Community Center 4 pm - 8 pm
- Mott Art, Eats & Beats 4 pm - 6 pm
If you can't make it to any of the sign up events, you can still register online here.